Tuesday, March 15, 2011

24th February 2011

Besides doing the presentations, today Miss Zu give us a tasks which is create a poem. 
OMG ! ( oh my God ) ! POEM ? how can I create a poem ? huh ! I cannot imagine how worst the poem that I will create. Haha. But actually the poem is only based on our friend's name. It is little bit easy compared to the real poem right ?. okay ! I will try the best ! By the way, I forgot to tell that my partner to do this task is SYIFA, as usual. Hehe. So, I must create a poem based on her name. 
And after a week, my poem was done ! yeahhh ! below is the result. let see !

N - nice & loving like a precious girl
U - understanding is a great character that she has
R - Radiant face like a shining star in the sky


S - sincere heart as a white colour
Y - youthful soul that her inner most desire
I  - inventive person which is full of ideas & suprises
F - friendly with other person make her easy going
A - attractive with her own style


A - awesome, so that she always impress & amazing
S - self-motivated to success in her life
W- warm-hearted make us adore to her
A- adventerous & sparkling curiously


It is worst right ? i'm so sorry syifa, i does not have any creative ideas. Hopefully syifa can accept it. & hope that Miss Zu also can accept it ! hehe =) 
By the way, thanks to syifa for your poem based on my name. i really appreciate it ! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment