Friday, March 18, 2011

15th March 2011



This morning we do the listening test exercise.  This is as the preparation for the real test on 19 MARCH 2011, Saturday. I only get 6.5/10 marks. How worst i am ? Huh ! =(
i don't know why. seriously i am very worry for the real test. 
How can i do better ? Can i ?  i don't know.
 But i will try my best. Hopefully it is better from today.
Then, we do the information transfer exercise for the real test tonight !
again, my group ( khalis, syifa, hazira, me ) get lower marks than others which is only 6.5/10. Oh My God ! Tonight is our mid-term but we only get that marks ?ohh. we are so disappointed with ourselves.
i think my friends can do better tonight but can i do better ? 
i don't know. not enough confidence. Butterfly in my stomach. 

Before the test, i sent massage to Miss Zu & she call me. She explain to me to do the information transfer properly until i understand. She also advise & support me to do better. My confidence level increase a little bit compare before i get a call from Miss Zu. Thanks Miss Zu ! ;)

We have a test about one and a half hour at LT2. I think it is little bit difficult. hurmmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment